Being vegan means avoiding all meat, dairy and honey products. It also means avoiding anything that comes from an animal. Want to go vegan but still eat some of your favorite junk foods? No problem!
1. Oreos – The original flavor of Oreo cookie and cones are chocolatey, vegan goodness! The chocolate is made from 100% cocoa and you can eat these sweet babies with your favorite plant based milk or ice cream!
2. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Don’t let these tasty crescents fool you, these rolls are filled with pure vegetable oil. You can even add your favorite dairy free spread to make them ooey and gooey! Make sure to buy the original flavor.
3. Lays Chips Select flavors are vegan: these flavors are límon, original, salt and vinegar, barbecue and lightly salted.
4. Doritos Three flavors are vegan: spicy sweet chili, toasted corn and salsa verde.
5. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Both chocolate and hard shell chocolate are vegan friendly. Strawberry is as well, just avoid caramel and white chocolate because they contain milk.
6. Cereals Who doesn’t love fruity pebbles and captain crunch? Enjoy all these Kellogg favorites with almond, cashew, soy, hemp or whatever plant based milk you prefer!
7. Candies Although as a vegan your candy options can be limited, who says you can’t enjoy Halloween or get your sweet tooth on? Here are some animal friendly candies safe to eat. Add skittles to the list!
8. Smuckers Marshmallow Topping Marshmallows aren’t vegan, but this smuckers topping is completely gelatin free and a good substitute for desserts.
9. Sara Lee Apple And Cherry Pie With both being so dekicous, I think I’ll just take both!
10. Pepperidge Farms Pastry Puffs Perfect for a quick dessert, it goes well along with fruit and Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
Go vegan today. Save 198 animals a year through supply & demand 🐄🐰🐖🐣🐑